Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Act of Service

Today I mowed the lawn for dad. First, he had to put in two giant batteries and next he taught me how to use it. After that, I started the motor. I didn't know how to use it because I have a push mower. The most difficult part was to keep the mower straight. My favourite part was pushing it because it was easier than pushing a push mower. When I finished, dad put the tap on and I sprayed the lawn mower to wash the grass off. I did a pretty good job. He was extremely proud of me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Vincent

    You have done a wonderful job of cutting the lawn by the photo. I enjoy mowing lawns, it is nice to see the lawn looking lovely when finished.

    Mrs Sutherland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vincent,
    Your dad was very lucky to have your help with the lawns.
    Great writing too with lots of detail so that I can imagine what happened.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post