Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

MY 5 SENSES

Book Title: Guri and Gura

One day there were two small mice. They were walking in the forest and picking up acorns and red with white spotted mushrooms.

In the middle of the trip, they found a giant egg as big as an ostrich egg that looked so yummy, they felt like they were going to faint. When they tried to pick it up they couldn't because it was too heavy so they thought till one of them got an idea. They found a long stick and string and tied it up then started walking and they looked 👀 around for a tree stump and they found a pretty big one.

After that, they opened up their backpacks and got out a big frying pan, some milk, some flour, butter, sugar, 2 whisks, 2 aprons and 2 bowls.

Then they cracked the egg on a big rock and they put all of the white and yolk onto the pan. They made a fire with sticks and rocks on the tree stump, they put the frying pan over it, then they put the lid on. After a few minutes, there was a very good smell drifting in the air so all the animals in the forest started coming over. The mice opened the lid. There was a yummy cake!

The mice shared the cake with the animals and started eating the cake. After all of the cake was gone, the animals said "Thank you" as they left.

The mice used the egg shells to make a little car. They put tyres on, then they put all of their stuff in it, and they put a steering wheel on the other shell, the mice hopped in there and drove off home. The end.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,
    Well done on presenting your reading, you have retold the story really well, I feel like I was reading the story myself. What do you think the main character was feeling and looking at?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vincent,
    Great retell of the story. You really captured how cool it was for the mice to find the egg and use it so well.
    Keep up the great learning. Miharo!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post