Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

30 Day Lego Challenge

This is a rocket ship that I made.It was pretty easy but VERY fragile.
Doesn't this look cool because the line makes the background looks like the rocket ship is floating in space.
This is a Lego house that is from a Lego set. I really like the greenhouse because it opens and shuts.
I really like the roller coaster because the carriages actually go around.
The person who designed this roller coaster is very smart.
Look at my cool movie theatre! Don't you think it's cool?? I use a tablet for the movie screen. 3 people at the back seats are dressed up as Star Wars characters, can you find them? 😃

3 comments:

  1. This is very cool Vincent. I love the movie screen for the people in the theatre. What movie is screening next? You have been very inside. Have you and Mum been out riding your bikes?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been out heaps. Have you heard of the Teddy Bear Hunt? We've been hunting teddies, feeding the ducks and riding our bikes too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post