Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Facts about Mars
To get to Mars it will take up to 150-300 days!😲
You will need heaps of food and water. Mars is 95% carbon dioxide. Mars is about minus 80 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 60 degrees Celsius). Mars is about 3,389.5km in radius (from the center to the surface) Mars is the second smallest planet in the solar system. Mars is about 221.1million kms away from the sun. Mars is 213.54 million kms away from earth.Wernher Von Braun was the first person on mars. Mars is sometimes called the red planet... like earth, Mars has seasons, polar ice caps, volcanoes, canyons and weather. It has a very thin atmosphere made of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,
    you have researched and written some very interesting facts about Mars. I think that Wernher Von Braun did lots of work for NASA to get the Rover on to Mars. On Slide 20 of the Whanau tasks there is a link to see the surface of Mars.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you blogging Vincent and you have shown us that you know quite a bit about Mars. Have you ever wanted to travel in space - where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello vincent
    I have always wanted to travel into space. Mars is a long way a way from earth .Have you ever wanted to travel to mars.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post