Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2020

ANZAC Word Search

Find the words!

You can play my word search online HERE.

ANZAC

















ENHIESDEFRANCE
POPPY
SCAZNANCAZALLE
ANZAC
RECONBARNPNRRE
SOLDIER
OAOYSILOTUAIMU
WAR
HAMEOSANGASMLY
SADNESS
EUMKLCESADNESS
HORSE
TSERDUZSCGHKUA
NEW ZEALAND
ATMUIIWAPOPPYS
MEMORIAL
ZROTETEBNCMEKS
HONOUR
KARERSNOBEOALN
ARMY
ALAENRUHEGYREA
COMMEMORATE
BITNARCEREMONY
CEREMONY
CAEWLLAIROMEMA
AUSTRALIA
MYAFSNYPSBYRYG
TURKEY















FRANCE















TANK















GUN















BISCUITS

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,
    What a great idea and you have used excellent words for the topic of Anzac Day. What website did you use to make the wordsearch? I am sure other people would like to know. You could add this as an introduction.
    I am going to have to keep looking to find all of the words. Do you have this saved on a doc, could you put a link up for people who would like to print it out?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Roach

    I used this link.
    https://thewordsearch.com/maker/

    If you press the word "HERE" in my writing, you can click the link and play mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome work Vincent, I hope people put a comment up if they click the link and do your wordsearch.
      Mrs Roach

      Delete
  3. Hi Vincent,

    What a good idea doing a ANZAC Day word search. I like the words that you have given to find. Thank you for letting us know how you created it. How did you decide on which words to include in the Word Search?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post