Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Spring Rolls

Hello it`s Vincent here with some delicious news! We have made spring rolls!

This is the process -

  1. I cracked 8 boiled eggs and peeled off the shell.
  2. After that I smashed up all of the eggs with a fork.
  3. Mixed with mayonnaise and salt.
  4. Then I got some spring roll pastry and wrapped up some egg in the pastry and made four spring rolls.
  5. While I did that mum was making 16 mince and vege spring rolls.
  6. Now mum had the job to deep-fry all of them.

Then we ate too much and got tummy aches because they were amazingly good.

Here are some pictures -





1 comment:

  1. My goodness those spring rolls look and sound delicious! My mouth is watering! My children and I have been doing all sorts of cooking and baking together over lockdown too. I hope your tummy wasn’t sore for too long.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post