Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Feathery Visitors

Hello everybody, are you having a good first day in lockdown level 4?

Today I will tell you about something that happened just before 11 a.m. 


Today in lock down my front garden had some feathery visitors ... DUCKS! They were probably husband and wife. When we saw them my mum told me to watch them and see if they leave because she was going to get some bread. When she came back she gave me a slice of bread. I ripped it into small bits and threw them near the ducks. After they were full they went to go get some water from a puddle from last nights rain.

Come again ducks !!!

Here's a picture.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,
    Have the ducks been back for another visit? I hope your lockdown is going ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they have come back for another visit but now they are gone

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post