Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Grab The Mysterious Balls

I got this from my grand parents in Japan.
I'm going to try this out.


1. It says "Grab the mysterious balls".
2. These are the materials to make the balls.
The blue is soda and the pink is grape.
3. Let's get started!
4. I've already made 1 blue ball,
now I'm ready to make a pink one.
5. I'm going to keep on making some more.
6. This is what one of the balls look like.
7. Now it's done, I can hold it.
I can squish it. It' kinda soft.
8. YUM! The outside is squishy like jelly
but inside is liquid.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,

    How lucky are you to get a cool present from Japan. I wasn't really expecting it to be something to eat. I thought it was a game.
    You have shown very clear instructions on how you made it, pretty sure I could do, if I followed them.
    What was the flavour of the liquid inside? Are they like a sweet? How many did it make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI VINCENT GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post