Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

How To Make A Good Quality Blog Post

This is my work to teach you how to make a good quality blog post. You need to include a catchy title, an introduction, describing words and your goal. You need to write 2-3 sentences about what you have learned. Lastly you need a Reflection which is like a conclusion and a question.

I have learnt that if I ask a question I can get more comments from people.

I hope you have learnt something about blogging :)


What can I improve on?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work it looks really cool I like how you used lots of colour
    and different lettering.What made you choose the thing that
    you put on there.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post